Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sephora Sale Haul: Tokidoki Palette Adieu, Sephora Face Cream, Sephora Liquid Eyeliner in Taupe

Hello Guys! A few days ago I went to Sephora and they were having sales on some items, so I picked up three things.

Tokidoki Palette in Cromatico - Adieu: a beautiful palette with four eyeshadows, a pinky purple with blue duochrome, a glittery white, a deep black/purple with pink glitters and a metallic purple. Crazy pigmented shades.

Price: on sale for 10 € (unbelievable)

Sephora Face Cream Hydrating balancing lotion: It's awesome, I tried it and with my oily skin it doesn't feel greasy at all, it's just perfect. It's a day and night cream for combination to oily skin.

Price: 9.50€

Sephora Liquid Eyeliner in Taupe: This was on sale and I understand why...It's bad! Today I wore it and it took me 5 coats to get the color on my eye. Too bad because it's a really pretty shade with multicolor glitter.

Price: on sale for 5€

This was my haul, If you are italian I recommend you to go to Sephora and check out their products on sale.

Glamakeup

No comments: