Sunday, February 6, 2011

Benefit ASOS Exclusive Got Some Cheek!: Coralista-Dandelion-Dallas - Posietint - Benetint


Hello guys, last week I received my package from ASOS.com with Benefit Got Some Cheek kit. I wanted to try this stuff so bad but I didn't buy the full-size products because they are so expensive here in Italy; then I found this awesome kit on ASOS with all the stuff I wanted in a sample size so I bought it.

The kit contains:

Benefit Posietint Mini, this kiss of see-through poppy-pink tint brightens cheeks and lips. Liqui-gel formula blends to just-picked perfection on all complexions and lasts for hours.

Benetint Mini, Benefits original rose-tinted stain is kiss-proof, see-through color for lips and cheeks. It's the sexiest flush you can get from a bottle!

Powder Pop! Palette consists of 3 fabulously face powders & a mini brush Shades include rosy bronze, bronze & soft pink. Lightweight & effortlessly glides onto skin Brush is made of quality material for striking makeup effect and gives you a beautiful complexion. The three blushes are CORALISTA - DANDELION - DALLAS.

Currently is out of stock on the ASOS website: http://www.asos.com//Benefit/Benefit-Asos-Exclusive-Got-Some-Cheek-Save-...

Price: 24.80€

I highly recommend it.

Glamakeup


No comments: