Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mac Peacocky Collection Haul Part I: Dalliance - Unflappable - Tweet Me


Hello guys! Monday I went to Mac for the new Peacocky Collection and I bought a lot of stuff, because it is simply amazing! In this post I'm going to talk about the 3 eyeshadows I purchased:



- Dalliance: It is a Gold/Grey with cool undertones and what appears to be green reflects, so unique.
- Unflappable: It is a Dark Taupe color with purple undertones, kinda like a darker satin taupe but more purple.
- Tweet Me: It is a Peachy color with a gold sheen, similar to Melon pigment by Mac, but less metallic.


The formula of these eyeshadows is smooth and creamy. They blend really easy and they are pretty pigmented. My favourite is Dalliance because it brings such a pretty glow to your eyes that no other eyeshadow I've tried gave me.

Best Pairing:
Dalliance - I paired it with Copperplate (Grey Brown) and a dark taupe color, but I think it would be so pretty also with green eyeshadows.

Unflappable - I used Vex and Satin Taupe eyeshadow on my lid and Unflappable in the crease with Mylar as a browbone highlight.

Tweet Me - I paired it with Trax and Sketch eyeshadows they look so great together, then Nylon as highlight.

Rate: 4.5/5
Pluside: Creamy, Smooth, Easy to blend
Downside: Pricey (22 € in Europe)

See you soon with the lipglosses review.

Glamakeup

No comments: