Monday, October 25, 2010

Urban Decay - 24/7 Jackpot Pencil Set - Swatches & Review

Hello guys! Last friday I went to Sephora and I found this new Urban Decay Jackpot eyeliner set...I fell in love with it! Every color is unique, they last all day, they don't smudge and they stay vibrant. I already have Zero, the black one, which I adore so much, the only black eyeliner that is dark and stays dark till you take it off; then I have flipside and whiskey.The color range is huge in this set, in fact we have:
- Eldorado (gold)
- Stash (dark green/gold)
- Mildew (deep green )
- Electric (bright aquamarine)
- Binge (navy blue)
- Ransom (bright iridescent purple)
- Rockstar (darkest eggplant)
- Gunmetal (gunmetal w/ teeny silver glitter)
- Whiskey (dark brown)
- Zero (zealous black) full size.

From left to right: Stash, Gunmetal, Electric, Eldorado, Binge, Rockstar, Ransom,Mildew, Whiskey

Rate: 5/5

Price: 39$ or if you are in Europe like me, 36€.

Hope you liked it.

Glamakeup

No comments: