Monday, October 25, 2010

Sigma Makeup: New Hot Pink Premium Travel Kit

Have you tried the new sigma premium travel set? I've heard wonders about it. I have the basic sigma pink set full size with the brush roll and I really love it. Yes some brushes shed a little bit (especially the big face ones), but for the price they are really good brushes. I can't compare them with the Mac ones because I don't have any, certainly if the pricing is so different there is a difference. I was thinking to get the upcoming new travel size brush set by Mac, it'll be realesed with the "A tartan tale" collection on november 1st...What do you suggest me to do? Buy the Sigma or the Mac one?

Sigma Shop: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/

Leave a comment below if you tried them please.

See you soon.

Glamakeup

No comments: