Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mac Dare to Wear Lipglass in So Bad

Hello girls and guys, today I want to do a review on the new lipglass by Mac the Dare to Wear collection. I have the one in So Bad and it is a beautiful peachy coral with pink undertones and glitters.

Upside: The color is beautiful and under the sunlight it looks like a peachy sparkly pink, It is similar to Jazzed lipstick by Mac, the one from the In The Groove collection. I've never had a lipgloss like it.

Downside: It's incredibly sticky O_O I hate that feeling on my lips, It's drying. The glitters are not chunky like the dazzleglasses but when the lipglass wears off, they stick on your lips and they are hard to take off. This lipglass isn't that shiny, so if you like a satin finish you'll like it (I like shiny glosses).

I would rate the lipglass 3 on a scale from 1 to 5.

Hope that was helpful. You can find the pics and the swatches taken with natural light above.

See you soon

Glamakeup

No comments: