Thursday, March 31, 2011
Hello guys! Today I wanted to share with you the best lipstick I've ever tried: YSL Rouge Volupté n°1 in Nude Beige. It is a creamy extremely moisturizing lipstick that feels like butter on your lips. It is an amazing color, perfect for my pink undertone skin, although its name is Nude beige, it isn't beige at all. It's a nude pink, very soft and wearable.
I really like this lipstick and it smells like a mixture of melon and watermelon. The only downside is that it's pricey, 24.50€ in Europe and I think it is even more expensive in the US (34 dollars). The packaging is so beautiful and luxurious, it is gold and it has the lipstick color in the middle.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Hello guys! Today I wanted to review the new Pink Power Mineralize Skinfinish from the
Mac Wonder Woman Collection. It recently came out here in Italy, so that why I'm posting this review so late. I really love the idea of having a blush, a bronzer and an highlighter all in one compact. The bronzer is a really sheer light brown with yellow undertones, which is not a bad thing for me because I'm pretty fair (NC15) and I can easily go overboard with my bronzer. The blush is a peachy pink blush, really pretty and wearable. The highlighter is a frosty light gold color amazingly pigmented, as you can see it in the photo on my cheek.
I really like this products for an everyday waerable look, if you want something darker, this is not what you're looking for.
Price: 37 € in EU.
I finally got my first order! It took over a month but thankfullly the custom house hasn't stopped my package. I ordered the Sigma Premium brush set and after reading a lot of bad experience with the shipping, I was really worried but I guess I was lucky.
Yesterday I wrote a post pretty mad about Luuux and today I want to apologize to them, but I still hate the fact that they haven't replied to any of my multiple emails.
How was your experience with Luuux orders? Let me know in the comments below.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Hello guys!!! So today I wanted to share with you this really pretty nail polish, perfect for sping! This polish is from an italian brand called Kiko and it's the number 338. Lilac colors are a must for this spring and this color is very unique: it is a blu toned lilac, it has no shimmer and a creamy finish.
A lot of brands make this kind of color, I know Revlon makes one just like it.
I hope you liked the color and see you next time.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Hello guys! I bought some new goodies from Kiko Makeup, an italian brand really inexpensive for the quality. I think they ship all over Europe so you should definitely check it out:
- Kiko Eyeshadow n°114: a deep forest frosty green with teal sparkles.
- Kiko Glamorous Eyepencil in n° 408: a gorgeous bright teal, really creamy.
- Kiko Nail polish n°344: this is the exact color of the Tiffany & Co blue boxes.
I love Kiko!!!!
Hello guys! Essence came out with this new collection called Whoom! Boom!, the packaging reminds me a lot of the Wonder Woman Collection by Mac. I bought some really cool stuff and I wanted to share them with you.
- Whoom! Boom! Cream Eyeliner Palette in 01 Kawoom: It has 4 cream eyeliner inside (a deep blue, a forest green, a dark grey and a light beige grey).
- Whoom Boom lipglosses in 01 Muse Marilyn and 02 Roy's Red: this lipglosses are so cool, they change color depending on your mood. The 01 it is a blue lipglosses and it turned out a bright pink on my lips, the 02 is an orange, it turned out a light pink. So cool!
- Nail Polish in 03 You've got the Art, it is a bright neon yellow/green.
I love this collection, you should check it out.
Hello guys! I was so excited when I found this Nail polish by Kiko n°344, it reminded me so much of the famous Tiffany & Co Blue. I've been looking for a color like this for ages, I even tried to create one with a white, blue and green nail polish!
Unfortunately Kiko is an italian brand and I don't think they sell it in the States.
I hope you liked the color.
Hello guys! So the new Catrice collection is out in stores and I had to pick something up. I bought 3 lipglosses (one is a gift for a friend) and an Highlighting Powder. Then I bought an eyeshadow from the Floralista Collection that was sold out before.
- Highlighting Powder in C01 Fairy Dust (a beautiful rose gold color).
- Lipgloss in: 01 Forbidden Apple (Bright red with pink reflects), 02 Pink Show (A bright baby pink), 03 Alice's Hatter (Orange with gold sparkles).
- Eyeshadow from the Floralista Collection in C03 First Fog (Light matte grey).
I hope you like it.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Mac Cosmetics Haul: Pro Longwear Foundation NC15, Chromographic pencil in NC15/NW20, Viva Glam Gaga II
Friday, March 11, 2011
Hello Guys! Viva Glam Gaga II lipstick has finally arrived in Italy too! I had to buy it, first of all because is a good cause, infact it all goes to the AIDS foundation; the color is beautiful and it has an amplified finish, my favourite from MAC.
As I was saying, the color is a brown nude with a hint of pink, but mostly neutral undertone. It can look a bit concealery but if you put a pink lipliner under it, it will look more natural.
The amplified finish gives the most opaque finish you can get from a lipstick. It is creamy and feels very moisturizing.
I would pair it with a really dark smokey eye, definitely it isn't an everyday lipstick, at least for me, probably because I'm so pale.
You can see the lipstick and the swatches on my lips.
Price in EU: 17.50€
Rate: 4/5 (I would have given it a 5 but I think on its own it looks to much like a concealer).
Hello guys! This week I tried my new Catrice nail polish in Walk in the Woods. It is a beautiful nude/taupe/beige color, perfect for every occasion.
The nail polish took about two coats to get really opaque, it lasts a long time with my OPI top coat, I always use a top coat to get a long lasting and shiny finish.
This particular nail polish is limited edition from the Catrice Floralista Collection.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Hello guys! A few days ago I went to H&M and I picked up some others stuff because I really love what I have from this brand.
- H&M Blush in 17 Tawny Rose
- H&M Nail Polish in Peppermint Fusion (I did a review on it: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/nail-polish-week-hm-peppermint-fusion...)
- H&M Brushes an Eyeshadow Shader and a Double ended Eyeliner and Smudger.
I tried the blush and the nail polish and so far I love them. Too bad that I don't think the Us H&M has the makeup line.
I hope you liked the haul...
Hello guys! I have a haul for you today, I picked up some things from Essence and I wanted to share tham with you.
- Essence Fancy Lashes (long beautiful lashes) 2.99€
- Essence Metal Glam liquid eyeliner in 01 Got a date? (Brown eyeliner) 2.49€
- Essence Kajal Pencil in 13 Nightfever (deep blue) on sale for 0.99€
- Essence 2 in 1 Kajal Pencil in 08 mix & match (light teal and deep forest green) on sale for 0.99€
- Essence Long Lasting eye pencil (light blue teal) on sale for 0.99€
- Essence Eyeshadow Duo in 06 Perfect Match
I already tried the Metal Glam eyeliner and I really love it! It lasts all day and it's pretty pigmented, I'm going to do a review soon.
I hope you liked it.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Hello guys! A while ago I bought this Essence Silky Touch Blush in Babydoll and I'm really happy with it. It's a pinky coral color, really natural if you use a light hand with it, but it can be layered and it becomes a really pretty flushed color. It's silky smooth and really great quality for a very little price, 2.49€.
I love this line of blushes by Essence, I highly recommend it.
I bought this nail polish yesterday and I love it so much! It's such a unique color, a baby blue with teal duochrome, it is so pretty. The quality of H&M polish is great, they are opaque and they last a pretty long time. I paid this polish 3.95€, which is not expensive at all.
I hope you liked it.