Friday, March 11, 2011

Mac Cosmetics: Viva Glam Gaga II - Review, Swatches




Hello Guys! Viva Glam Gaga II lipstick has finally arrived in Italy too! I had to buy it, first of all because is a good cause, infact it all goes to the AIDS foundation; the color is beautiful and it has an amplified finish, my favourite from MAC.

As I was saying, the color is a brown nude with a hint of pink, but mostly neutral undertone. It can look a bit concealery but if you put a pink lipliner under it, it will look more natural.

The amplified finish gives the most opaque finish you can get from a lipstick. It is creamy and feels very moisturizing.

I would pair it with a really dark smokey eye, definitely it isn't an everyday lipstick, at least for me, probably because I'm so pale.

You can see the lipstick and the swatches on my lips.

Price in EU: 17.50€
Rate: 4/5 (I would have given it a 5 but I think on its own it looks to much like a concealer).

Glamakeup

No comments: