Sunday, March 20, 2011

Essence Haul: Whoom Boom Collection



Hello guys! Essence came out with this new collection called Whoom! Boom!, the packaging reminds me a lot of the Wonder Woman Collection by Mac. I bought some really cool stuff and I wanted to share them with you.

- Whoom! Boom! Cream Eyeliner Palette in 01 Kawoom: It has 4 cream eyeliner inside (a deep blue, a forest green, a dark grey and a light beige grey).

- Whoom Boom lipglosses in 01 Muse Marilyn and 02 Roy's Red: this lipglosses are so cool, they change color depending on your mood. The 01 it is a blue lipglosses and it turned out a bright pink on my lips, the 02 is an orange, it turned out a light pink. So cool!

- Nail Polish in 03 You've got the Art, it is a bright neon yellow/green.

I love this collection, you should check it out.

Glamakeup

No comments: