Saturday, June 4, 2011

Healthy Lunch: Ham burgers with eggs and salad



Hello guys! I'm trying to eat well and to lose weight, probably I'll do daily posts about my weightloss if you are interested in it. I'm italian and you know italian recipes are the best, so I think you'll enjoy my cooking habits.

Yesterday I had ham burgers with eggs and salad with yougurt dressing. Really simple meal, quick and light, surely not a lot of calories.

How to cook that:
You have to buy ham burger, take a pan, add a teaspoon of olive oil and cook the burgers with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Take an egg and add it to the mix (in Italy we call this type of egg "uovo all'occhio di bue"). Takes about 5 minutes.

The salad is made with lattice salad, with a little bit of rucola. I mixed the yougurt dressing with it, avoiding olive oil, vinagre and salt.

Really simple!

Hope you enjoyed.

Glamakeup

No comments: