Friday, April 29, 2011

Italian Healthy Recipes: Tomatoes and Endive Risotto


Hello guys! One of my passions is cooking and I wanted to share with some recipes I made myself. This is a dish I invented because I didn't have much stuff at home and this is what I made with the products I had... and let me tell you, It came out pretty delicious! It's also a really heathy recipe, great for those of you who are on a diet like me.

Ingredients:
- 100 gr or 3,5 oz of rice per person
- 5 little pachino tomatoes per person
- Endive salad (you can use as much as you want, but I recommend not too much)
- Garlic
- Pepper
- Salt
- White wine
- Water
- Olive Oil

How to:

In a pan put 2 spoon of olive oil, then cut the garlic and place it into the pan, let it fry for a bit. Take your rice, put it into the pan and mix it with the oil and the garlic. Add water covering up the rice and wait until the rice soaks up the water. Cut the pachino tomatoes in half, then put them into the pan with the rice and mix them. Add a little bit of white wine, add the endive salad to the mix and salt and pepper.
Taste a little to see if it's ready. It usually takes up to 25 minutes for the whole process (it depens on your stove).

It's delicious, let me know if you try it.

Glamakeup

1 comment:

Front Row Mode said...

We would love it if you join our YVES SAINT LAURENT Giveaway

http://www.frontrowmode.com/2011/04/yves-saint-laurent-giveaway.html