Saturday, February 19, 2011

Essence: Lipstick 02 Sparkling Romance - Review and Swatches

Hello guys! Yestarday I bought this really pretty lipstick "02 Sparkling Romance" by Essence! It was a real bargain because it was on sale for 0.99€, usually it costs 2.49€ here in Europe. It is the old packaging, but who cares? When I first saw it, it looked to glittery and sparkling (like the name says), but due to the price, I decided to try it and I was pleasantly surprised because it's really pretty.
It is moisturizing, creamy and the glitters aren't chunky at all. It lasts quite a bit without losing its shine, so I highly recommend this product. I also have 3 other lipsticks from this line and I love them all.

Price: On sale for 0.99€, usually 2.49€ in EU.
Rate: 4/5

I hope that was helpful.

Love.

Glamakeup

No comments: