Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Essence: Silky Touch Blush in Secret It-Girl - Swatches and Review



Today I tried this Essence blush in Secret It-Girl I bought yesterday and I really liked it.

- The color is just beautiful on my pale skin, it gives a really flattering orange flush. The color is a bit sheer, so you have to pack on the color a few time but it stays on pretty well; it isn't matte, it has a bit of shimmer but nothing overwhelming.

- The texture is smooth and it has a silky feel exactly as promised by Essence.

- The price is just amazingly cheap for this product, it costs 2.99€ in Europe. I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy the other 3 colors, you can see them here: http://www.essence.eu/it/prodotti/viso/fard/silky-touch-blush.html

Rate: 4/5

Hope you like it.

Glamakeup

1 comment:

Saskia said...

Hello :)
I've done a review for this product and I have linked to you

http://laprimeratonteriaqueseteocurra.blogspot.com/2011/07/coloretes-silky-touch-blush-de-essence.html


HUGS!!