Tuesday, December 14, 2010

E.L.F Haul: New Bamboo Brushes, Makeup Mist & Set, Lipstick and Shimmer Eyeliner


Hello guys! Today I received my package from E.l.f UK after 15 days! I was so mad, they changed the delievery service from Royal Mail to Fedex and the new service sucks, I even had the European Sign For (the expensive shipment). I hope that doesn't happen again because I love elf products, but I hate waiting.

I bought almost all the new Bamboo Brushes and at first sight I'm really pleased with them, of course I have to wash them and use them before I can give you an honest review (I purchased everything myself). They are soft and well made, the handles are pretty steady, so we'll see how they work out. I bought also the new Makeup setting spray from their studio line, a Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Twinkle Teal, one of their new dollar lipstick line in Gipsy and last a nail polish called Metal Madness.

Soon I will review everything for you guys.

Website: http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/

Glamakeup

No comments: