Monday, November 1, 2010

Fall/Winter 2010 Nail Polishes: E.l.f Mod Mauve

Mauve is definitely a trendy color this fall/winter 2010. I bought this nail polish this summer, but I used it only recently and I really love it. It's a perfect color that goes with every outfit (black, brown, bright colors). It is a brownish/mauve color, neutral but still fun. I adore E.l.f nail polishes, they're cheap and they last quite a while.

Website: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

What do you think about it? What's your favorite fall winter nail polish?

Glamakeup

3 comments:

Holly Mackenzie Cupp said...

I love mauve shades and dusty pink/rose shades in general for everything from cosmetics to clothing to decor. This pink looks more plum-hued to me but I still like it. What would you say about the wear and tear of the polish?

http://hollydollyfashion.blogspot.com

Glamakeup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glamakeup said...

It lasts quite a bit (3 days), but I bite my nails pretty often so I think It would last more on somebody else :D