Sunday, September 19, 2010

TAG: Would you rather? - Beauty Edition

This is my Would you rather!!! I tag every one. :)


1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up?

- Messy hair definitely! I have natural curly hair and they're always a little messy, but I like them.

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

- Have my eyelashes fall out! I could always use false lashes! I don't really like shaved eyebrows, they look weird to me.

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

- Mac!!!! I love Mac, can't help it. Sephora It's a so so for me.

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?

- Oh my Gosh! Liploss/lipliner for sure!

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

- Probably an overdone blush, just because I hate when you can see the foundation line.

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

- Biker shorts are kinda cool? ahah

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?

- Weird tan lines that can't be covered...At least It's a natural tan. It would never ever happen to me because I don't get tanned and I don't like to stay out in the sun, It's really bad for the skin.

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?

- A bad hair color, you can always re do them in a short period of time. Hair take time to grow.

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?

- Twitter because I don't really like it...It's useless for me. Youtube is pure entertainment.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

- Makeup brushes, mascara is too important, It makes a whole lot of a difference.


Do you like the tag? I hope so.

See you next time.

Glamakeup

No comments: