Friday, May 13, 2011

Lush Haul: I love Juicy, Rub Rub Rub, Rising Sun Japan Soap



Hello guys! Yesterday I went to Lush and I bought some items I wanted to share with you!

I repurchased the I love Juicy (Tutti Frutti) shampoo because is great for oily hair like mine, it leaves you with silky smooth hair and you don't need a conditioner after that shampoo; it also makes my hair feel clean for 3 to 4 days, which is a record for me. The downside is that it is a bit pricey (19.99€ here in Italy for 500gr), but it lasts a lot of months beacuse you need just a tiny bit of it.

The girl at lush made me try a really cool body scrub called Rub Rub Rub (Atollo 13), she told me she uses it as a daily body shower gel, I'm going to try it as soon as possible and I'll let you know what I think about it. 11.50€ for 330gr.

Lastly I bought a soap to support the Japan victims, Rising Sun Soap. It is a coconut soap and It smells great, all the proceeds go to Japan, which is great! I think the price was about 4.50€ I'm not sure.

I hope you liked them.

Glamakeup

No comments: