Monday, October 25, 2010

Most Worn Summer Foundation: Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Plus

Hello guys, so I decided to do a series of posts about most worn makeup products in the summertime.
I wanna start with the most worn foundation. I have combination skin, I get oily on the T zone, so in the summertime I don't use foundation. This spring I went to Mac and I bought for the first time the Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Plus. It has been almost 4 months and I used it everyday, I'm so pleased with it. It gives a satin finish to the skin and it's so natural, it lasts a lot of time...4 months and I don't even hit pan yet! The price is justified for the quality and the lasting.

Price: 26$ in Us, 28 € in Europe.

Rate: 5/5

Website: http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/159/1343/Mineralize-Skinfinis...

Hope you liked it.

Glamakeup

No comments: