Sunday, September 19, 2010

Makeup Tutorial for Special Occasion - Wedding, Prom, Birthdays

Hello guys! This is a makeup I created for my parents wedding anniversary and I wanted to share it with you, cause I think It's really pretty for any eye color.


These are the products I used for this makeup:

- Kiko 07 eyeshadow - A medium dark matte brown in the cre

ase.
- Mac Expensive Pink eyeshadow above the medium brown also in the crease.
- Mac Mylar eyeshadow in the corner of the eyes 2 quarters in .
- Mac Cranberry eyeshadow on the last outer part of the lid.
- Mac Shadowy Lady in the crease to darken up the look and on the lower lashline.
- Mac Mylar and Vapour eyeshadows on the browbone.
- Stila Smudge Pot cream eyeliner in Little Black Dress (Barbie Collection) on the upper lashline.
- Benefit Eyebright on the waterline.
- Kiko Ultra Tech Mascara

I hope you liked it...If you do, please click the like button down below :)

Glamakeup

No comments: