Hello guys! Today I went to Sephora, they are having a sale on some products and I jumped at the chance! I love Urban Decay stuff and I lot of that was on sale...This is what I bought:
- Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Gilded: a beautiful bronze champagne with gold vening. 15€ insted of 24€
- Urban Decay The Black Palette: it has 6 black based shadows, an eyeliner pencil in zero and a primer potion in Eden. 20€ instead of 35€.
- Urban Decay Lipstick in Lovechild: a pretty medium pink with a cream finish. I'm sad because as soon as I came back home, I dropped it and it broke :(. 10€ instead of 19€.
- Urban Decay Matte Eyeshadow in Abc Gum: a skintone color, soft and creamy, I love Ud matte eyeshadows, the best ones I've tried. 5€ instead of 16€.
- Sephora Nail Polish Remover: this was 3€ on sale.
I hope you liked my haul, soon I will review everything.