Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mac Cosmetics: Surf Baby Haul: Gilded White Eyeliner - Swatches & Review



Hello guys!!! Two weeks ago I went to Mac to check out the new Surf Baby collection, but I wasn't so impressed with it. I really liked the Quite Cute one (I bought a lot of stuff), but this summer collection just isn't cool. The lipsticks were similar shades to the limited edition previous ones and the permanent collection has colors more beautiful than them. The eyeshadows were boring, except for a teal shade, but I hate eyeshadow in pot, I never reach for them and I don't like to depot them. The lipglasses were similar shades to the lipsticks. The blush was ok, but I can find at least 3 dupes for that color in the Mac permanent collection. The only thing that caught my attention was one of the two eyeliners. I bought the one in Gilded White; it is a beautiful white shade with gold sheen, it is the same color of Mac's Nylon eyeshadow, which I love. It's creamy and you can use it as an eyeshadow base, inner corner, browbone and on your waterline (but on the waterline it doesn't show up so pigmented, it's not a Kohl pencil).

Price: 16 € in Eu.
Rate: 4/5.

I hope it liked it.

Glamakeup

No comments: