Thursday, May 19, 2011

Best Lips Pairing: E.l.f Lipstick in Classy - E.l.f Mineral Lipgloss in Pageant Princess


Hello guys! Today I want to start a new series of posts regarding best products pairing. Lately I've been loving this lip combination: E.l.f Lipstick in Classy with E.l.f Mineral Lipgloss in Pageant Princess on top.I love E.l.f , it is inexpensive brand, available in all countries through their websites.
The new 1 dollar lipstick are awesome, especially this one in the color Classy, which is a medium pink with an opaque finish. It is a bit drying if don't apply a lipgloss on top, so I paired it with another E.l.f products, the mineral lipgloss in Pageant Princess, which is a light pink with gold shimmer. It's not too sheer and I really like it because it isn't sticky at all.

Here's a photo of my lips wearing these two products together:


I hope you liked it!

Glamakeup

No comments: