Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mac Cosmetics: Quite Cute Collection Haul - Lipsticks and Blush Swatches



Hello guys! Yesterday I went to Mac and I bought some products from the Quite Cute Collection. I was very excited about it, because it's a very cool toned collection and I have a pink undertone, so it's perfect for me. I bought all the lipsticks because the colors are just amazing and so pigmented. The blushes were ok, at first I wanted them all, but when I swatched them in the store, one wasn't pigmented at all, It didn't show up on my fair fair skintone (Miss Behave) and the other one (Giggly) was a copy of another limited edition mineralize blush I have (Hang Loose from the In the Groove collection), so I didn't pick them up, I got just Sakura.

Here's what I got:
- Quite Cute Lipstick: Pale lavander Creamsheen finish 17.50€ in EU.
- Candy Yum Yum Lipstick: Bright Neon Fuschia Matte Finish (this is my favourite! It's crazy pigmented and bright) 17.50€
- Playing Koi Lipstick: Pale Peachy Pink Satin Finish 17.50€
- Play Time Lipstick: Mid tone Violet Creamsheen Finish (lighter than the Style Curve from the Stylishly Yours Collection, less fuschia more purple) 17.50€
- Sakura Mineralize Blush: (light lavander with a burgandy fuschia heart) 23€.

I hope you liked the haul and the swatches.

See you soon

Glamakeup

No comments: