Sunday, April 3, 2011

Essence Spring 2011 New Line Haul


Hello guys! Yesterday I went to my Essence local counter and the new line was there! I picked up a lot of items I wanted to share.

First I wanna say I'm so impressed with the variety of products Essence came out with and they're all on trend.

You can see what I bought in the pics:

- Nail polish in n°74 Fall for me (Pastel baby blue) 1.99€
- Nail Art Special Effect in 02 Circus Confetti (multicolors glitter)1.99€
- Lipstick n° 52 In the nude (pink/brown nude color) 2.49€
- Lipgloss Stay with me long lasting gloss n° 05 I like cotton candy (purply pink color) 2.29€
- Gel Eyeliner in n°02 London Baby (taupe color) - n°04 I love NYC (teal green color) 3.49€ each
- Eyeshadows in n°40 Mauve it, mauve it (matte mauve color), n°38 Blue mission (matte blue/purple) 2.49€ each
- Sun Club eyeshadow palette n°05 long island breeze (this was not from the new line and it was on sale for 0.99€)

I also bought a nail polish from Catrice, you can see it in the photos, it is the pink one n°160 Sweets for mt sweets 2.79€.

Love this spring collection, don't worry I think all the items I bought will be permanent.

Soon the reviews.

Glamakeup

No comments: