Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring/Summer 2011 Lipsticks Trend: Mac Cosmetics Jazzed Lipstick



Hello guys! This spring 2011 is all about orange and coral lipsticks and I'm going to show you some items you can purchase to stay on trend. The first post of my series is dedicated to one of my favourite lipsticks; Mac Cosmetics Jazzed.


This lipstick is limited edition (sorry :(), it came out with the In the groove collection this past fall, but I think you can still get it on ebay or at a CCO.
It is a coral/orange/pink, very unique; it has a creamsheen finish (semi opaque glossy finish), it goes on smoothly and creamy. The closest dupe to this is Cut a Caper lipstick from Mac, also limited edition (MAC Tartan Tale Collection), I really don't know a drugstore dupe for this color.
I would pair this lipstick with a light pink eyeshadow on the lid and a bright coral in the crease.

Rate: 4.5/5
Price: 18.50€ in EU.

What do you think? Do you like coral lipsticks?

Glamakeup

2 comments:

lace deniz said...

I love love love that color I made myself buy five of them pathetic I know, but so worth it.

Glamakeup said...

hahah I love it too, but I relized it too late... :D