Saturday, October 23, 2010

Nails Trend Fall/Winter 2010: Essence Matt Top Coat Nail Polish

The fall nails trend seem to be a matte look, so when I saw the essence matt top coat I decided to try it because I love essence and it was so cheap, only 1,99€. I tried it and it looks so funny, I don't know maybe I'm not used to have opaque nails, I'm not quite sure if I like them or not. The essence top coat it's really nice though. Have you tried other brands matte top coat?

Here's what essence website says about it: "Now it’s easy to get the ultimate matt-trend for all your nail polishes! the top coat contains special mattifying ingredients that remove gloss and shimmer from your nail polish. simply apply over the desired nail polish, leave to dry, and get sensational results!"

Let me know what you think. I'll post some photos later because my camera just broke :(

Photo above taken from: http://www.essence.eu

See you later...

Glamakeup

No comments: