Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Most Worn Summer Concealer: Maybelline NY Affinitone

Hello guys! I want to talk about my favourite concealer, Maybelline's Affinitone Corrector. It's a liquid concealer in a plastic tube, who has a doe foot applicator. It's creamy, It doesn't crease on me and it doesn't leave you with a caky look. I use it under my eyes, around my nose, above my lips and under my chin, then I put over it my MSF in Medium Plus by Mac and I'm good too go. I don't need a foundation after this routine with my concealer and my powder.
I've never seen a review on this amazing Maybelline product and I wanted to give it the credit it deserves. This is my second tube, It says it all...I never run out of makeup products.

Rate: 5/5

Price: 5.49€ on sale in EUROPE.

Glamakeup

No comments: