Monday, October 25, 2010

Most Worn Summer Bronzer: Essence Sun Club in 02 Sunny

I bought this product last spring and I have been using it everyday since then. I love it, I have the darkest shade (02 Sunny), even if I'm so fair, because it's not too pigmented but that's why I like it on my skintone, because you can build the color without overdoing it. I use this with the Sigma large powder brush with it, making a E shape from my forehead to my jawline.
The pan is huge, 15 g, I like it so much that I've hit pan and I never hit pan on anything because I have so much makeup.

The website says about it: "the bronzing powder for brunettes offers a touch of wonderfully fresh and natural-looking colour for darker skin types. the matt powder has a somewhat stronger shade to give already tanned skin the perfect finish."

Website: http://www.essence.eu/en/products/sun-club.html

Price: I don't remember but it was under 6 €.

Hope you liked it.

What's your favourite bronzer?

Glamakeup

No comments: