Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains - My Dark Magic Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo - Makeup Look

For this look I used the new mineralize eyeshadow from the Venomous Villains Collection, My Dark Magic.

Lid: I used a white base (Nyx Jumbo pencil in Milk) all over the lid area and on top I used my dark magic eyeshadow wet, first the purple part and then the pink one. I blended it up into the crease a little bit.

Crease: I used Stars n' Rockets Mac eyeshadow (it is a light pink purple with blue undertones). Blend My dark magic with this color.

Browbone: I used Mylar eyeshadow from Mac. I wanted a matte creamy color, because we have too much shimmer already going on. Put mylar also in the inner corner of your eyes.

Waterline: Use a pink pencil on your waterline. I used Benefit Eyebright pencil.

Finish the look with lots of mascara and you're done and gorgeous!


Hope you like this. See you soon.

Glamakeup

No comments: