Monday, September 6, 2010

Mac Cosmetics: Fabulous Felines Collection - SuperSlick Liquid Eyeliner in Signature Blue

If you saw my last post about the Smoky Heir eyeliner from Mac I can assure you that the Signature Blue is the exact same thing, just a different color.



Upside:
- It lasts all day! It doesn't fade or smudge.
- It's easy to use and very very precise
- The color is beautiful, it is a deep midnight electric blue with light blue micro glitter inside!
- The handle is awesome, it gives you a lot of control.

Downside: -If you want a rich rich color you have to layer it a couple of time.

In the pictures you can also see the look I created with it. That pic was taken after 6 hours I put it on and as you can see, It lasted pretty well!



The products I used for the look are:
- Nyx Eyeshadow base in Skintone
- Mac eyeshadow in Femme Fi on the lid
- Mac eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate in the crease
- Mac eyeshadows in Vapour and Mylar on the browbone
- Kiko Ultra Tech Mascara
- Max Factor kohl eyeliner in Natural Glaze on the waterline

I hope this post was helpful.

See you soon

Glamakeup

No comments: