Thursday, September 17, 2009

How to make your eyes bigger with makeup - Everyday Look

Hi guys! Today I was watching guru's videos on youtube and one of my favourite guru, pixiwoo, made a video about making your eyes look bigger or smaller...
I was inspired by the bigger eyes makeup and I did it on myself with a bit diffent colors.

This is the pixiwoo video:

This is my "Make your eyes bigger Makeup"


As you can see I used a peachy and a beige color on my eyelid. In the crease I used a light brown and I blended it with the colors on the eyelid. Underneath my eyebrow I used a white/beige color with sparkles. Then I used my Elf eyeliner pen in black on my lid. On my waterline and under I used a nude eyeliner and a white one.
What do you think? I think that pixiwoo was right, my eyes look bigger!

GlaMakeUp

No comments: