Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mac Cosmetics: Semi Precious Collection Haul + Swatches




Hello guys! So yesterday I went to Mac to pick up the items I wanted from the new Semi Precious Collection. I have to say, this is one of the best collection ever made by Mac. It has all mineralize products: eyeshadows, MSF, blushes and of course lip products.

I picked up some of the stuff I thought were the best:

- Mineralize Skinfinish in Rose Quartz (It is a pretty coral color with gold, mauve and copper center. The coral side it is extremely light, but pigmented, the middle part it's a beautiful highlighter). 28€

- Mineralize Blush in Pressed Amber (this one doesn't look so good in person, but when you swatch it you can see that it's not so brown, but it's actually a beautiful browny pink, perfect as a bronzer for light light skin like mine). 24€

- Mineralize Eyeshadow in Golden Gaze (a black based gold, gorgeous and crazy pigmented, it doesn't have a lot of glitter, which is amazing and it has almost no fallouts). 22€

- Mineralize Eyeshadow in Blue Sheen (my favourite thing I got. I tried it on today and it is amazing, the most beautiful blue I've ever seen. It is black based too, but it has some peach vening and the color that comes out it is a gorgeous blue with metallic sheen). 22€

- Mineralize Eyeshadow in Smoked Ruby (red and copper color, black based too. Crazy pigmented and it has a metallic finish). 22€

- Lipstick in Musky Amethyst (you have no idea how pretty this color looks. It's kinda crazy when you see it and scary for the nude lips lovers, but it is a burgundy red with red sparkles, although you can't really see the sparkles on your lips, which I like even better. It has a frost finish, but it looks like a creamsheen). 18€

This was everything I got, I hope you liked it.

Glamakeup

2 comments:

Líria said...

Musky Amethyst looks great, such a deep color, thanks for the swatch

Glamakeup said...

thank you for reading and subscribing :D