Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shopping Wishlist: Ri2K Ivy Suede Grab Bag

Picture from Asos.com

Hey guys!! I was on Asos.com and I saw this beautiful bag on the clearance section, I simply wanted to share it with you. Isn't it gorgeous? You can choose between two colors, violet (my favourite) and pink. It was originally 141.02€ and now is 87.18€, I think it's a pretty good deal! I love the suede fabric with leather pleated panelling, round leather handles and silver-tone metal detailing. The bag has also a structured frame with piped trims and a zip closure. The color is just amazing for every season.

Link to where you can get it: http://www.asos.com/Ri2k/Ri2k-Ivy-Suede-Grab-Bag/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1568189&cid=9714&sh=0&pge=3&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Violet

I hope you liked it

Glamakeup

No comments: