Sunday, May 1, 2011

Catrice Matt Mousse Foundation n°010 Light Beige: Swatches and Review



Hello guys! I'm here today to let you know what I think about the Catrice Matt Mousse Foundation that I've been using for the past two weeks. My colour is n° 010 Light Beige.
I like this product, I'm not in love with it though. It is a mousse and the first time I've used it, I applied it with a flat buki brush and it looked pretty heavy and cakey on my skin; so I tried a duo fibre brush and It looks very natural with that. The color seems dark but once you blend it out it looks like the color of your skin (I think it reacts with the warmth of your skin). It is smooth and It lasts quite a bit for a mousse (up to 5 hours with no touch ups with powder). The coverage is good but I don’t usually have breakouts or particular redness and spots. The thing I like the most about this foundation is that it’s so quick to apply, when you are in a hurry is so perfect, it blends effortlessly.

Price: 4.99€ for 16g.

Rate: 3.5/5

Glamakeup

No comments: