Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Zoeva Haul: New individual brushes, Eye definition Set, eyeliners, lip pencil, pigments, primer, lashes




Hello guys! A months ago I made an order on Zoeva.de and I haven't had the time to post what I got. I tried this items for almost a month now and I'll probably do a review for each of them in my next posts. Zoeva is a german brand, very inexpensive but really good. I wanted to try their new products, so I made an order with all of them.

This is what I got:
108 Face Artist
104 Buffer
120 Kabuki
128 Blush
111 Flawless Cover
228 Crease
227 Soft Definer
Eye Definition Set
Pure Glam Pigment in Goldiva
Pure Glam Pigment in Lovestoned
Lashes Nude Collection in Nude 021
Lip Crayon in Naked
Soft Eye Kohl in Americano
Graphic Eyes in
Funky Soul and Nightwalker
Graphic Lips in
Mellow Nude
Eye Primer
Nude Shimmer Palette

I absolutely love everything, especially the Nude Shimmer Palette that was free for the Women's day promotion.

Zoeva website: https://www.zoeva-shop.de/

See you soon.

Glamakeup

No comments: