Sunday, April 10, 2011

Essence Haul: New Line eyeshadows, gloss, lipstick, lipliner, moisturizers




Hello guys! A few days ago I went again at my local Essence counter and I bought other products from the new line. These products are all spring inspired.

- Essence Stay with me Longlasting lipgloss 03 Candy bar (bright coral, very pigmented) 2.29€
- Essence n°55 Coralize Me! Lipstick (sheer coral, really pretty) 2.49€
- Essence Lipliner n°09 Nude Coral (light coral) 1.49€
- Essence Eyeshadows in n°37 Lime Time (light matte lime green), n°36 Knock Out (medium matte green), n°14 Irresistible (metallic taupe grey) 1.99€.
- Essence Pure Skin Anti Spot Moisturizer (this was on sale at 0.99€).
- Essence My Skin New Cream 2.79€.

I hope you liked this haul and I'm going to post a look I did with this eyeshadows.

Glamakeup

No comments: