Sunday, March 6, 2011

Essence Haul: Eyeliner, Lashes, Eyeshadow duo & Metal Glam


Hello guys! I have a haul for you today, I picked up some things from Essence and I wanted to share tham with you.

- Essence Fancy Lashes (long beautiful lashes) 2.99€
- Essence Metal Glam liquid eyeliner in 01 Got a date? (Brown eyeliner) 2.49€
- Essence Kajal Pencil in 13 Nightfever (deep blue) on sale for 0.99€
- Essence 2 in 1 Kajal Pencil in 08 mix & match (light teal and deep forest green) on sale for 0.99€
- Essence Long Lasting eye pencil (light blue teal) on sale for 0.99€
- Essence Eyeshadow Duo in 06 Perfect Match

I already tried the Metal Glam eyeliner and I really love it! It lasts all day and it's pretty pigmented, I'm going to do a review soon.

I hope you liked it.

Glamakeup

No comments: