Saturday, February 19, 2011

Catrice Haul: Urban Baroque Collection - Eyeshadow Duos, Illuminating Powder and Lipstick


Hello guys! Catrice is a german brand sold in Europe, so I don't know if you can find it anywhere else, but I thought I'd share this haul with my fellow europeans. I found these products in a mall here in Italy called "Coin" and I was so excited because I've heard so many great things about this brand, so I grabbed as many things as I could.
There was the Urban Baroque Collection, this is was I purchased:


- Illuminating Powder - 01 Masquerade Ball: 4.49€
- Lipstick - 02 Elisabeth: 3.99€
- Absolute Eye Colour Duo - 01 Candelabra - 03 Fluer de Lis: 3.49€ each one.

This is a really inexspensive brand, but for what I've tried it is really great. I also have a nail polish a friend bought me a few days ago.

Love.

Glamakeup

No comments: