Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sleek Haul: Good Girl - Limited Edition Palette



Today I went to Sephora and I found a Sleek palette! I was schoked because I thought I could have found Sleek only on its website. Too bad they had only this Good Girl palette, the Bad Girl one was already sold out in less than a week.
I love Sleek...I own the Storm eyeshadow palette and the new three shimmer blushes (Rose Gold, Pomegranate, Sunrise) and they are just amazing.
Sleek is kinda of a uk drugstore brand, the eyeshadows have really good pigmentation and they are mineral based, quite impressive for the price!

This palette have some weird colors that you might usually find in blush palettes, but I think I'm going to use these shade also as blushes.

I'm going to swatch the colors and create a look as soon as possible.

Price at Sephora EU: 9.99€

Website: http://www.sleekmakeup.com

Hope you like it.

Glamakeup

No comments: