Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MAC Cosmetics: Stylishly Yours Collection Haul and Swatches





Hey Guys, happy holidays! Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been really busy.

Last week I went to Mac and I got something for Christmas from the new Stylishly Yours Collection.

In the pics above you can see what I got and the swatches:

- Virgin Isle Creme Color Base
- Tickle me Pink Creme Color Base
- Style Curve Lipstick

I love everything I got, they are extremely bright colors and they have great color payoff...
The creme color bases can be used usually on the eyes, lips and cheeks, but Mac doesn't reccommend these two colors on the eyes so be careful.
The lipstick is a cremesheen, my favourite finish from Mac. It is extremely creamy and moisturizing and although it looks scary in the tube, it isn't so bright on the lips and it turns almost into a fushia color, so beautiful.

Do you like what I got?

Glamakeup

No comments: