Monday, December 6, 2010

Essence Haul: Silky Touch Blush in Secret It-Girl & Lipstick n°45



Today I came across an Essence counter and I decided to pick up some goodies. I saw the new line of silky finish blushes and I picked one of them called: Secret It-Girl. It's a light orange color and I like those type of colors on my very fair skin. This shade is not extremely pigmented but It's enough to show up on me I think. I'm going to review it as soon as I use it.

Price in EU: 2.99 €

The next thing I got is the Essence lipstick in n°45 This is me. When I first saw these lipsticks I wasn't sure if they were good, they felt a little cheap, but a friend of mine recommended them to me and I must say I'm pretty impressed with the quality.
This shade is sheerer than the other I own but it's a gorgeous color, a bright corally pink. It goes on smooth and it has a glossy finish, although I must say they are a bit drying after a couple of hours.

Price in EU: 2.49 €

I hope you liked it.

Glamakeup

No comments: