Friday, December 3, 2010

Day 25 - What do you want to get from LUUUX and what is LUUUX?

Hey guys, sorry It has been awhile but I didn't have time to upload any post last week.

This day post is about a very interesting website called Luuux. It's a community where we can post articles about everything: beauty, entertainment, fashion, technology, food, travelling ecc... For every article you post, for every rating you do on other people posts's you get Luuux cash $ that you can use to buy things on the website. It's really cool you should try it.

Link: http://www.luuux.com/mypage/preview/anonymous

When I decided to join Luuux I saw that there were a lot of good prizes and the first one I got my eyes on was the Sigma Brushes Premium Set.
I really want also a Louis Vuitton Bag, but It would took me a million years.

What do you think of the Sigma Brushes?

Glamakeup

No comments: