Saturday, November 20, 2010

TAG: 30 Days Beauty Blog Challenge: Day 22 - What makes you happy

Travelling makes me happy. When I was a child I didn't travel much, because my parents had jobs with only a few holidays, but 3 years ago I started going abroad and I found true joy. I remember the day I went to Paris as the happiest of my life, I remember seeing the Eiffel Tower for the first time and thinking that it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I live in Italy, but I've never felt italian I don't know why, let's say I feel like a citizen of the world. I also went to Austria 2 times, then Nice (France) and Germany. My biggest dream is to travel around US. I like travelling because you have a few days without worries and you feel free to do whatever you want.

What makes you happy?

Glamakeup

Photo: http://martina0315.blog.deejay.it/tag/paris/

No comments: