Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shopping Wishlist: ASOS Leather Tassel Detail Bag

Hello girls! I decided to start a series of shopping wishlist ideas. Today I was surfing the internet and I came across this gorgeous bag. It's a leather blue bag, featuring barrel shape, gold metal hardware, double short handles, long shoulder strap with buckle detail and tassel detail. You can carry it across your body or you can use it as a handbag. I love ASOS webisite, I think that almost all of their products are fashionable and classy.
This bag is a little bit expensive, but it's a leather bag so it's worth it I guess.

Price: €62.20

Website: http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Leather-Tassel-Detail-Bag/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1296835&cid=8730&Rf-400=53,12709&sh=0&pge=3&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Navy

What do you want for Christmas?

Glamakeup

No comments: