From left to right:
- Mean & Green Nail Polish: Purple with teal multi-changing pearl. Needs at least two coat to show up, but It is such a pretty color.
- Resort Life Lipgelee: Off white beige with pink pearl. It is amazingly pretty but It's a little bit sticky and leaves glitter everywhere.
- Hot House Lipglass: Deep raspberry with pink blue and silver pearl. This is my favourite. It's opaque, goes on smoothly and sparkles like no other.
- Devilishly Stylish Lipglass: Light nude with gold pearl. It's great over any Mac nude lipsticks like: Creme de nude, Myth or Shy girl. It's pretty sheer on its own.
- My Dark Magic Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo: Deep pink with pink pearl / Deep plum with purple pearl. It is so pretty and it shows up best wet with a black base on the lid. No Glitters fall out if you use it wet.
- Briar Rose Beauty Powder: Soft violet pink with pearl. It's a satin to me. So beautiful, it gives a natural pink flush and It's not sheer at all like all Mac beauty powders.
I hope this was helpful...Soon I'll post the rest of the collection I own.